Upgrade your Avaya telephone system
Upgrade IP Office Virtual Server Edition offers flexible, scalable communications capabilities that businesses can use to increase employee and customer engagement and provide top-notch customer support across different channels and devices. To ensure that your IP Office system continues to perform optimally, it’s important to have access to software upgrades.
As an Avaya Diamond Partner in Customer Excellence, Syscom – in collaboration with Avaya Global Services – provides Avaya professional services, including upgrades. Companies that receive Avaya IP Office Software Support (IPOSS) services from Avaya and CCS have access to major software upgrade licenses, in addition to software patches and updates that ensure IP Office stays at peak performance.
So why stick with an Avaya upgrade instead of investing in a whole new system? Here are ten benefits of upgrading your Avaya system:
10 benefits of upgrading your Avaya telephone system and not replacing it.
- You have already made the initial investment so you won’t have to pay for a new system indefinitely.
- You have all the equipment you need with minimal training required as the staff is already familiar with your current systems.
- Significant savings are achievable by exchanging your current digital lines (ISDN) for internet (SIP) trunks using the Avaya platform.
- Excellent remote working capabilities*.
- Mobile phone integration so when someone calls your extension it can also ring your mobile phone, therefore, giving you a better chance to respond to calls. No more ‘telephone tennis’*.
- Call recording facility *.
- Useful call data reports*.
- Built-in disaster recovery.
- Affordable upgrade that lasts for many years to come.
- Avaya is a trusted and robust brand that is used by many leading worldwide brands.
*Terms and condition apply