SonicWall Capture ATP Receives Perfect Score in ICSA Labs ATD Certification
In 2020, the pandemic forced businesses to find new ways to conduct their operations. But it also revealed that cybercriminals can adapt to new workplace realities as quickly as corporations. When your adversaries are as nimble as you are, third-party validation of your advanced security solutions is more important than ever.
That’s why we’re proud to announce that SonicWall Capture ATP (Advanced Threat Protection) has received a perfect score from ICSA Labs. Capture ATP uses patented RTDMITM (Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection) technology to catch more malware faster than traditional behavior-based sandboxing methods, with a lower false positive rate. This fact can be seen in the test results, as Capture ATP detected 100% of previously unknown threats with no false positives. This marks the fifth consecutive ICSA certification for SonicWall Capture ATP.
During the 35-day test cycle, ICSA conducted a total of 1,471 tests against Capture ATP, with a mixture of 580 new and little-known malicious samples and 891 innocuous applications. Capture ATP correctly identified all malicious samples while allowing all clean samples through, proving the effectiveness of the solution against unknown threats.
According to the report, “SonicWall Capture ATP did remarkably well during this test cycle — detecting 100% of previously unknown threats while having zero false positives.”
What is ICSA Advanced Threat Defense?
Standard ICSA Labs Advanced Threat Defense (ATD) testing is aimed at vendor solutions designed to detect new threats that traditional security products miss. The test cycles evaluate how effectively vendor ATD solutions detect these unknown and little-known threats while minimizing false positives.
- For more Information about this click here : https://blog.sonicwall.com/en-us/2021/04/sonicwall-capture-atp-receives-perfect-score-in-icsa-labs-atd-certification/
- For more information about SonicWall, Please visit: https://www.sysllc.com/product-category/sonicwall-partner-in-dubai-uae/
- To follow syscom page in Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/syscomuae/
- Check our latest updates in LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/13588260/admin/
- To follow syscom page in Twitter: https://twitter.com/sysllcuae