Avaya 1608 Everyday users typically rely on several forms of communication including voice and email—and while they require a quality telephone, their telephone use is relatively light or straight-forward in nature. Cubicle workers and sales staff within a retail store are examples of Everyday users for whom 1608 delivers a productivity-enhancing telephone.
Avaya 1608 highlights:
- Supports 8 administrable feature buttons.
- Each button includes dual LED’s (red, green) providing explicit status for the user.
- Includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute
- Includes high quality, 2-way speakerphone.
- Supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.
- 100 number capacity contacts and call log applications that can enhance productivity and personalization.
- Context-sensitive user interface along with 3 softkeys and a 4-way navigation cluster—ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs.
- The 3 lines by 24 character display is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions
Clear Sound, Clean Looks
The 1600 Series IP Deskphones offer clear, clean audio that will more than satisfy the most discerning users. All models come with an integrated 2-way speakerphone. The phone’s streamlined industrial design reflects its function as a true business-class communications device.
Built-in Investment Protection
The 1600 Series IP Deskphones have been engineered to adapt to your company’s growing needs. The external Gigabit Ethernet adaptor allows you to attach a PC that can function with a high-speed connection to applications on your network, while the 32-button expansion module for the 1616-I can be custom-programmed to fulfill a wide range of specific user needs.
Top Value for Your Communications Dollar
You expect top quality and reliability from Avaya and the 1600 Series IP Deskphones deliver by giving you a solidly built phone that can outlast competitors’ low-cost phones—stretching your investment and lowering total cost of ownership. It’s a cost-effective solution that delivers significant competitive advantages at its price point.
SIP support on the 1603SW-I IP Deskphone extends your investments even further with enhanced manageability, serviceability, and integration with Avaya Aura™ Session Manager 6.0, Avaya Aura™ Communication Manager 6.0 and Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1.