- Cisco Smart Network Application (SNA) is a network-level monitoring and management tool that can discover network topology, display link status, monitor events, apply configurations, and upgrade software.
- Additionally, your network can be secured using various advanced security features offered by this switch including SSL encryption, access control lists, 802.1X port security, advanced defence mechanism.
- Once installed, the Cisco 350 Series switch offers a wealth of connectivity and security features. The switch is simple to configure thanks to a graphical interface along with a command-line interface.
- Big Business Networking Performance at Small Business Prices.
- SF350-24MP-K9-NA350 Series switches are next-generation managed switches that offer excellent performance, rich features, and ease of use. With support for Layer 2 and 3 features, advanced security, routing, and energy-saving technology, they deliver a solid foundation for business applications today and in the future.