- The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 is an entry-level, cost-effective conference endpoint that provides superior HD audio performance for executive offices and small meeting rooms with up to six participants.
- The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 enhances people-centric collaboration by delivering easy-to-use audio conferencing.
- It combines superior high-definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree microphone coverage in a very sleek, approachable, and compact form, making it ideal for both small conference and huddle rooms and private offices, such as for managers and executives.
- The 7832 is designed with a unique acoustic architecture that enables it to capture both the deeper lows and the higher frequencies of the human voice, resulting in a true audiophile sound experience.
- With full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs, as well as the latest echo cancellation advancements, it offers a conference phone experience without compromise.
- Conference calls are made more productive and efficient by four sensitive microphones with 360-degree coverage that allow users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 7 feet away.
- The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, assuring delivery of clear communications without distractions.
- The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 uses Cisco’s voice over IP (VoIP) technology to deliver ease of use, always-on reliability, encrypted voice communications for high security.