Two devices in one
- The 303H ships with everything you need to deploy as a wall-mounted (hospitality) AP, attaching directly to a standard single-gang data wall-box. The 303H can also be easily converted to a desk mounted (remote) AP, using an optional accessory stand.
Unified AP – deploy with or without controller
- The 303H can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controllerless (InstantOS) deployment mode.
Dual Radio 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO (Wave 2)
- Supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) and up to 400Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients).
Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location-based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time.
- Enables management of your deployment of batterypowered Aruba Beacons.
Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes the impact from out-of-band interference from sources such as 3G/4G cellular networks.
Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM)
- Enables the AP to continuously monitor and report its actual power consumption and optionally make autonomous decisions to prioritize capabilities when power budget is limited.
- For the 303H, the IPM power-save feature applies when the unit is powered by an 802.3af or 802.3at POE source. By default, the USB interface will be the first feature to be turned off by IPM if the AP power consumption would otherwise exceed the available power budget. Specific power-saving options are programmable with IPM.
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, highperformance WLANs
- The 303H can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials, certificates and keys.
Intelligent app visibility and control
- AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize or limit bandwidth for over 2,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps.
Quality of service for unified communication apps
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing