The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone features a monochrome display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual queues that can speed task management through 8 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC
- Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three 12-or 24-button Expansion Modules
- Offers consistency through a common interface with soft clients and mobile endpoints.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based infrastructure on the Avaya Aura platform.
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”
- Monochrome display—3.2 inches x 2.2 inches (8.2 cm x 5.5 cm)
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Red LEDs for speaker, mute,headset, message, history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic and alternate ringtones
- Wall-mount and dual-position stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device
- SIP protocol support
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A / B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English,
Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana),
Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian